Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oh My Goodness!!!

AL girls swim has officially won their first meet haha! :) it was a fun one and great races. My favorite one was out 4 by 100 where our first swimmer did great and got us ahead. Our next swimmer did good to but not good enough to keep the lead we were completely tied!! Our third swimmer did amazing and kept us TIED!! then there was me, the anchor of the race with a tie. Galen said to me Morgan you can do this don't let them win i was scared nervous and pressured!! It was very intense. I dove in and we were tied for the first fifty (which for those of you who don't know is down back, and a 100 is down back down back) On the second fifty we were tied till the last flip turn where i slipped on the wall. The other team got ahead. I was not about to give up that early so with half of a pool length left i kicked and we won!!! One of the best races of my life :) Great adrenaline rush!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment