Sunday, October 18, 2009

you...

I see you, we catch eyes, and my heart melts. That's all it takes and that's what happens every time. You talk and i cant help myself. I hate to think i cant have you. I hate to think you may fall into the arms of someone else. Yes i am jealous. I hope i wont hurt to long. Its so hard to even see you, feelings are uncovered. Uncovered from a different time a different place a memory now engraved inside me. I wince every time i think of not having you as my own. When you skin brushes against mine i flinch but wish i had not just so it could of rested there for a second longer. I used to have to tell myself to breathe because of joy, now its breathe to push those feelings away. It hurts more than you know but i put a smile on my face an pretend nothings wrong but when inside my heart is aching. I feel like i can never win its a battle between my heart and gut against my mind and reality. It sucks. that's about all i can say.... I am just glad that these experiences were with you ....

1 comment: