Saturday, February 6, 2010

If only the wood pecker sang.

She tries to hide what she cant from me. I know her to well. The face she puts out when something is wrong ,or right. I see something in her that he will never, until he sees like me. I see her radiant smile. i know that it is not only her smile but her soulful chocolate eyes that hide the 7 wounders of the world, and are what draw him in. If I dig deep into those chocolate pools I see passion, i see love, i see struggle. I see this with my eyes sealed. The intricate work of art god has made. But all he sees a brown eyed beauty. If he truly knew her, he could tell me with not only his eyes but his mouth shut, all that i know. He could tell me that she was the only one for him right now and that she was stunning. But yet he stares into her light. Eyes wide open looking right at that beauitful face. He doesnt know half of what i wish he would. He just needs to take a second and try to find the 7 different wounders she hides deep, deep inside of her eyes. If only he could see like me. If only the wood pecker sang.

1 comment:

  1. aw... morg that's very cute!! I love it.. (: I wish things like this weren't soo complicated but they are. But this is a very ggod blog.

    ReplyDelete