Sunday, September 20, 2009

For a friend...:)!

Everythings ok! i have felt anger and hate but tenderness and love towareds you. I have read you thoughts you have let me back into your heart and mine or it has been the other way around. You have let me in all along and i have just pushed you further and furhter away i dont want to loose you infact i dont think i can loose you because i have a love for you that is beyond anything you know and i would go to the ends of the earth if i was required to to be wi th you and see you. To talk to you and be your friend. Everythings ok... instead of throwing out your love i will throw out my anger and hate i will forse you in me so i will never forget its ok now... no more hate ... no more anger... Everythings going to be ok now just remember i love you ! This is for someone in particular and if he/she has read it he/she will know that is is for themselves! I thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment