Friday, September 18, 2009

Huh i guess thats the way i feel...

Hey woah 6 followers haha I am on my way to the big shots now haha jk. But thanks. Well this blog i am kind going to use to get my feelings out so feel free to comment your opinions. I hate the drama. I don't like the fights. Why cant we go one day without getting your two sense? i just want it to be simple like it used to be! I mean i like getting older but its more complicated to. I hate getting ignored, sorry i do it to. I am sorry for anything you have not liked i have done. I forgive you for things you have yet to do and i want you to forgive me to. Let us have fun, let it be simple, let us be friends ! Don't forget i love you. Well i need to get some more sleep no swim three hour nap and still feel like i have twelve hundred people pulling on my shoulders making me feel heavy and sore. Have a great weekend everyone ! If you are not feeling well rest and drink fluids. NIGHT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment