Sunday, September 20, 2009

My early Love......

Hello sorry i didnt write yesterday i thought that it wouldnt be to hard to try to do this as a daily thing but boy was i wrong. Most of my posts have been from late at night sitting in bed... but right now the time is currently 6:39 A.M.! Oh geese i am up before the chicken flew his coop! Well i am acctually at work and to be honest the only reason i am bloging is because there is NO one here. I work at WedgeWood Cove Golf Club. My grandparents are partners in ownership of the course. I do love my job but i really do hate how early this love has gotten me up. I love to golf so having my job at a golf course has been a blast! But i have to go before i get in trouble. See ya everyone hope you had fun sleeping in a little bit ! BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment